- Determination of annual CO₂ emissions with the aim of maximum reduction
- Offsetting of the CO₂ residual emissions caused by your stay
- Catering and meals with predominantly regional and seasonal products from near-natural cuisine (90% Bioland certified with gold status)
- Development of health-conscious conference modules that promote learning objectives
- Integration of modern, user-friendly and energy-saving event technology
- Meeting and conference materials from resource-conserving and fair sources
- Introduction of paperless event management
- Waste separation and avoidance
- Use of reusable working materials
- Gradual inclusion of ecological cleaning agents, sustainably produced printed matter and other materials
- Avoiding CO₂ emissions and integration of CO₂- neutral products.
- Neutralization of any remaining residual emissions through compensation projects
- Neutralisation of CO₂ emissions generated during arrival and departure
DNK Declaration of Conformity
We make our sustainability commitment transparent! With our reporting on the 20 performance indicators of the German Sustainability Code, we disclose the core of our corporate sustainability activities for you.
Here you can find out about our future plans.
As one of more than 1000 ClimatePartner companies worldwide, we are committed to voluntary climate protection by reducing CO2 emissions and balancing unavoidable residual emissions through global climate projects. In this way we create opportunities for growth and enable all our guests to take advantage of climate-friendly hotel overnight accommodation and green meetings. For further details go to www.climatepartner.com
Hotel . Campus . Selfness
76332 Bad Herrenalb
Phone +49 7083 927-0
Charging stations for
8x Wirelane type II | 1x Porsche type II
Organically produced food
Tested by Öko-Kontrollstelle DE-ÖKO-006